Tax changes coming soon

If you have contractors working for you and you are deducting and paying withholding tax to the IRD (commonly known as scheduler payments), then as from 1 April 2017 these contractors can choose their own rate of tax (subject to minimums and must not be lower than 10%) to be deducted from any payments made after 1 April 2017. If a contractor wants to change the rate of tax deducted then they must complete a new form called IR330C (link below). Any new contractor you take on after 1 April 2017 must complete an IR330C and NOT an IR330 which was previously used. Read more